We have a one of a kind family room, with one queen size bed and two single beds for families travelling together. The room has a full bathroom with sun-blasted glass separating the room from the bathroom area.
Build-in cupboards, beautiful wall art and mirrors , with a writing desk and lamp makes this a great choice for all.
Paraplegic Enabled Room:
The beautifully decorated room has it’s parking directly in front of the room, to ensure that our guests are as comfortable as possible, and so that moving in and out of their vehicle is as easy as possible.
The large shower has a grab rail and adjustable shower, the shower floor is parallel to the room floor so that there is no obstacles for our guests.
The basin has a sensor, so no taps need to be opened or closed. We have a special paraplegic chair which can be moved inside the shower or out for your individual needs.
We have one twin room with two single beds, which can also be moved together for a King size bed.
This spacious room is ideal for older couples, family members or business assossiates who whish to share a room.
The bathroom has a shower only,
Three of our double rooms have Queen size beds, with showers only.
One double room has a full bathroom and opens into the courtyard with garden tables and chairs sitting in the shadows of the large trees.
Need to know & Terms
- We can accommodate 18 people in total
- No Pets allowed
- Non-smoking rooms. Outside tables and ashtrays available for smoking
- Breakfast available. Breakfast hampers available for early checkouts
- 1 month before stay date: 50% of deposit is refundable
- 2 weeks before stay date: 25% of deposit is refundable
- Less than 2 weeks before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable
Check in & Check out:
- Book in time from 14h00 until 21h00 – however if one of our guests have an emergency we can accommodate earlier/later check in if arranged
- Check out is 10:00am on the day of departure, however later check out can be arranged, if the bookings for the following day allow it